A businessman who owns an old worn-out rental property knocks it down and builds a four-apartment complex in its place.
- Optimising your land value is one of the best ways to increase the return on your investment—and this project allowed the businessman to do just that. He sold two of the four new apartments and kept the other two for himself and his brother as rental properties.
Luxury apartments offer a premium lifestyle on the doorstep of one of Melbourne’s best beaches, a vibrant shopping village, and the beautiful Golf Club.
We incorporated a few Livable Housing Design elements to make it safer, more comfortable and easier to access for everybody, everyday, at all stages of life
- ground level entries are step-free
- weather seals on entry doors for weather protection
- digital audio-visual intercom system with remote door release
- internal doors and corridors with enough clearance to manoeuvre strollers and prams, move furniture and carry in groceries
- slip resistant and step-free shower recess
- 600×600 pre-sealed porcelain tiles
- Bradnams alum windows
- Daikin multi-unit split system with ‘night quiet’ capability
- 20mm thick quantum quartz designer stone benchtops
- usb, NBN and Foxtel connectivity in each room
- smoke and thermal detectors connected to the Fire Indicator Panel
- common area staircase with closed risers, continuous handrail and slip resistant finish steps
- 4000L water tank used as storage for toilet flushing