1.1 Your Favourite Homes is committed to ensuring compliance with the Australian Privacy Act1988.
2. What Your Favourite Homes Collects
2.1 Your Favourite Homes may collect from You:
(a) Your Personal Information, including:
- (i) Your Sensitive Information;
- (ii) Your name;
- (iii) Your contact information, including email address;
- (iV) other information relevant to surveys or interviews You participate in and/or offers You accept; and
- (v) information about Your preferences and activities on Your Favourite Homes Website; and
(b) Personal Information (including Sensitive Information) about anyone else that You give to Your Favourite Homes.
3. How Your Favourite Homes Collects Your Personal Information
3.1 Your Favourite Homes collects Your Personal Information only when needed and for lawful purposes connected with performing its functions or activities. You authorise the collection of Your Personal Information from Your Favourite Homes when You:
- (a) Use the Your Favourite Homes on Your computer, mobile, tablet or any other electronic device;
- (b) communicate with Your Favourite Homes;
- (c) enter into any Your Favourite Homes competitions and/or promotions.
3.2 Your Favourite Homes may also collect Your Personal Information from publicly available sources or from Third Parties from time to time.
4. How Your Favourite Homes Will Use Your Personal Information
|You authorise Your Favourite Homes to use Your Personal Information (and where necessary),
|to disclose Your Personal Information to Third Parties for the following Purposes: Page | 2
|for the Purposes of providing You with the Your Favourite Homes Services, including
|communicate with You, including to send promotional emails about new
|services, special offers, promotions or other information;
|respond to Your queries regarding the Your Favourite Homes Website or Your
|Favourite Homes Services;
|provide You with a good user experience;
|develop new services, features and/or Content; and
|keep You updated on things that are happening at Your Favourite Homes;
|for internal record keeping purposes;
|allow for the operation of Your Favourite Homes ’s business activities and functions;
|for any other purposes You authorise;
|for the purpose of Your Favourite Homes selling all or most of Your Favourite Homes’
|to comply with Your Favourite Homes ’s Legal Obligations.
|You agree that Your Favourite Homes may share Your Personal Information with Third Parties
|providing customer services, sending marketing communications, and providing maintenance
5. How Long Your Favourite Homes Holds Your Personal Information
Your Favourite Homes will hold Your Personal Information for as long as Your Personal Information is required for the Purposes and for as long as is necessary to comply with its Legal Obligations.
6. How Your Favourite Homes Stores and Protects Your Personal Information
Your Favourite Homes will use reasonable care to protect Your Personal Information from unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure, and loss.
7. Request to restrict the use and processing of or delete Your Personal Information
You have the right to request that Your Favourite Homes delete Your Personal Information when it is no longer needed for the Purposes, or withdraw your authorisation for Your Favourite Homes to use Your Personal Information. You also have the right to restrict Your Personal Information from being processed in the event You consider Your rights and freedoms outweigh our legitimate interests in using Your Personal Information.
Your Favourite Homes does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children (as defined by local laws) and does not target the Your Favourite Homes Website and/or Your Page | 3 Favourite Homes Services towards children.
9. What Happens If You Don’t Give Your Favourite Homes Your Personal Information
If You decide not to give Your Favourite Homes Your Personal Information, or otherwise wish to withdraw your authorisation at any time, then You:
- (a) may not be able to use some of the Your Favourite Homes Website and/or Your Favourite Homes Services;
- (b) won’t be kept updated on things that are happening at Your Favourite Homes.
10. Privacy Complaints
If You think that Your privacy rights have been breached, You can make a written complaint to Your Favourite Homes at [email protected], or otherwise contact the Office of the
Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) at https://forms.business.gov.au/smartforms/landing.htm?formCode=APC_PC.
11.1 There are two types of cookies used by Your Favourite Homes:
- (a) Session cookies: These are used to store information about Your activities so You can move from one webpage to another. These cookies track Your movement from webpage to webpage of a website so that You do not have to provide the same information provided on earlier webpages. Session cookies only remain in the cookie file of Your browser until You close the browser.
- (b) Persistent cookies: These are used to store Your preferences to improve Your experience on future visits to the Your Favourite Homes Website. For example, these cookies can remember log-in details or language preferences so that You don’t have to continually re-enter these each time You visit the website. Persistent cookies stay in the cookie file of Your browser after You have closed Your browser, and activate again when You next visit that website.
11.2 To enable some of the features and functionality of the Your Favourite Homes Website, You will need to permit Your Favourite Homes to place cookies on Your device. If You choose not to, then those features and functionality will not be available to You. You can remove or block cookies by using the settings in Your browser but it may affect Your ability to use the Your Favourite Homes Website.
“Your Favourite Homes Services” means any products, services, software, Content, features, functionalities and any other services provided to You via the Your Favourite Homes Website Page | 4
“Your Favourite Homes Website” means the website (or websites) located at rtsaustralia.com.au operated by Your Favourite Homes from time to time;
“Content” means all content delivered via the Your Favourite Homes Website and/or Your Favourite Homes Services including all text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audio-visual works or combinations of works, live streaming, interactive features and other materials;
“including” means “including without limitation”;
“Legal Obligations” means any legal or regulatory obligation that Your Favourite Homes has under the laws of any relevant any country in relation to the collection, use, disclosure, storage or processing of Your Personal Information;
“Personal Information” means any information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify an individual, and includes Sensitive Information, and, as the context requires, references to “Your Personal Information” also includes any Personal Information that You provide to Your Favourite Homes about someone else;
“Sensitive Information” means information about Your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, health or sexual orientation;
“Third Parties” means any person, company, body corporate, entity, governmental or regulatory authority in any country;
“You” means you as an individual and Your has a corresponding meaning.