A young couple with two kids, both working full time, purchase an old house to knockdown and redevelop into two side-by-side double-storey townhouses with three to four bedrooms.
- The project allowed couple to downsize the land but still have two new spacious townhouses located in the school zone they wanted
- The side-by-side developments are treated as a single home on a single block, allowing the couple to avoid the body corporate, enjoy individual services, and have a title free of any common property.
- With the dual occupancy homes, the couple still has a small front yard and a comfortable private courtyard.
- The developments are both equipped with healthy, sustainable, and low-maintenance features.
- The couple occupied one and sold the other one, substantially reducing their mortgage.